Like the character Venki says in Nuvvu Naaku Nachav, "Life lo golden days ayipoyayi ra, udyogam vachesindhi !" (Golden days in my life are over, I got a job), that aptly summed up my emotions on the day I left the free-wheeling student life in Arlington and headed to Austin to start my professional career. And it was inevitable that some memories kept playing on the minds eye.
Everything from the first trip Wal Mart and Mc D's to the first visit to Lake Arlington, from the first plastic card to the first assignment, from the first attempts at cooking rice to the first budweiser, life's been a roller coaster ride. But memories are not only about places and things; it's about people, the times you've been with (or without them). I can't take names because each and every person I encountered and spent time with holds a special place for me.
As with many other good things in life, student life had to come to an end. Well, it was my time...to progress to the next stage in this great play called LIFE. Adieu !